These tumble dryer balls are lovingly made by Istar Freya Handmade designs in Ashford, Kent.
Pack contains 3 large balls with a handy drawstring storage bag.
These tumble dryer balls are made from 100% wool from UK suppliers and UK sheep. They are a natural and eco-friendly, chemical free alternative to softeners. They work by separating clothes and letting hot air circulate between them.
The balls can last up to 2-3 years depending on usage.
- Reduce static
- Depending on the load and number of balls used can reduce drying time
- Make clothes feel soft, so that there is no need for fabric softener and drying sheets
- Pop the balls (between 3 and 8) in the dryer with your wet clothes and turn on as usual
- Dryer balls may need a clean once in a while, pop them in a cool/wool wash in your machine and tumble dry them
- When they have worn out they can be popped in the composter
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR PEOPLE WITH WOOL ALLERGIES