NEW FORMULA, NEW PACKAGING
Our Non-Bio Laundry Liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
Freshly fragrances and suitable for all washing machines and hand washing.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Excellent results on whites and colourfast.
- No optical brighteners.
- Low foaming.
- Ideal for domestic or commercial use.
- Gentle for sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle coconut fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates.
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Please note that miniml do update their formula from time to time which means that 1) the ingredients listed on the website may not be 100% accurate and 2) different batches may not mix well together. This means that it is very important for you to wash your container thoroughly before refilling and also check the label we provided with the refill incase there are any differences. Please refer to our T&C's.
Laundry Liquid - Fresh Linen
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Washing Machine: Pour into machine dispenser.
Light load 30ml. Medium load 40ml. Heavy load 50ml.
Hand Wash: Dilute 1-2 capfuls in washbowl in warm water. Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent and soak items for up to 30 minutes.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Small domestic machines
- Large industrial tunnel washers
Aqua**, 5-15% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants*, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Perfumes. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to miniml.co.uk ingredients page.