PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN END OF LINE PRODUCT AND REFILLS OF THIS ITEM ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
NEW FORMULA, NEW PACKAGING
There’s always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you’ll be glad you’ve got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
Safe to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Gentle on hands.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Suitable to use on paintwork, rubber and metal surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Please note that miniml do update their formula from time to time which means that 1) the ingredients listed on the website may not be 100% accurate and 2) different batches may not mix well together. This means that it is very important for you to wash your container thoroughly before refilling and also check the label we provided with the refill incase there are any differences. Please refer to our T&C's.
Washing Up Liquid - Apple Orchard
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors. For a detailed what's what, go to miniml.co.uk ingredients page.